ProntoTrak also provides traditional in-home alcohol monitoring. These units include a breathalyzer that communicates test results to a monitoring center, as well as a digital camera that confirms the identity of the tested individual. With a schedule set up by the court or probation officer, the system calls the offender at pre-set times. This ensures sobriety compliance, as well as mandatory curfew check ins.
Where is In-Home Alcohol Monitoring used best?
- DUI offenders
- Domestic violence cases where alcohol has played a contributing factor
- Any other cases where alcohol contributed to the offense
- Cases where house arrest and alcohol are both required
- Alcohol Monitoring for offenders with diabetes or who are pregnant
How does it solve the court’s needs?
- Gives courts alternative to incarceration
- Provides reports to court personnel
- Enforces no-alcohol provision and house arrest
ProntoTrak personnel are available for any court proceedings where testimony is required to support violation notification .
Need more information? Call us at 678-455-0525